Safety & Security
The safety of students and staff at our school is a matter of high concern and top priority for us.The Administrator and his team will provide support on all matters of student safety, security and emergency management.
The team will be responsible for:
- Conducting campus safety audits and security assessments
- Providing recommendations and guidelines for loss prevention and loss control measures
- Offering technical expertise on traffic safety issues
- Regulating and monitoring emergency drills
- Providing 24-hour monitoring of security and fire alarm systems
Safety, Security & Surveillance Infrastructure:
- The campus will have 24 x 7 security cover, as well as patrolling the campus. Drills will be conducted regularly and protocols will be in place for various different scenarios.
- Fire extinguishers will be placed at regular intervals and will be routinely checked.
- CCTV: All the buildings & outdoor fields will be under surveillance through cameras placed at all strategic and important locations with event recording facilities to keep a check on any untoward incident.
- Access Control: All restricted areas/zones have controlled access for entry & exit. All visitors are required to make an entry at the gate and will be issued a gate pass.All parents, maids and drivers will be issued with ID cards along with the staff. Please don’t be offended if you are asked to wear your ID card, but accept this as part of a caring and responsible organization, as of course, your children are our first priority.
- We will have a comprehensive Emergency Procedures Handbook/ SOPs, that will entail all the details on how to deal with any natural disasters or other emergencies when at-hand.